Heading north from Ieper, walking along the Diksmuidseweg (the N369) towards the village of Boezinge, there are four cemeteries along the road. The first cemetery is Duhallow ADS Cemetery.
Duhallow Advance Dressing Station (ADS) Cemetery was started in July 1917 during the Battle of Pilckem Ridge. The cemetery was named after the ADS that occupied this area, which in turned was named after a southern Irish hunt. The cemetery contains 1544 Commonwealth casualties of the First World War including two special memorials and 231 unknown soldiers. There are also 57 war graves of other nationalities and 1 Commonwealth War Grave from May 1940. The cemetery was designed by Sir Reginald Blomfield.
The cemetery contains two special memorials. These commemorate casualties known to buried in Malakoff Farm Cemetery (Brielen) and Fusilier Wood Cemetery (Hollebeke). These two cemeteries were later destroyed by shellfire and the graves could not be recovered after the First World War.